Concrete Jungle Town

I set my feet on the road
To see the whole wide world
I travel with time on my side
Restless and free, I stride

Going down west, I frown
As I see a dead gray forest
And there is no life around
Nor other roads to pass

Bold as I was, I go forward
Neither the look nor the cold
Could keep me from my way
I walk on through the narrow path

The wind came howling
Bringing that dreadful smell
I keep on resisting
‘Cause I got a story to tell

There is no nature in here
Nor do I see a future in here
A plain sight of desecration
It fills my soul with desolation

I turn my back to that lonely world
And run out spreading the word
About the concrete jungle town
And may all hear me, so none go untold
To that living nightmare and drown.


Eis um escrito fresquinho, recém saído do forno. Espero que gostem. ;D Um abraço e bom final de semana pra todos. (P.S.: perdoem-me por escrever em inglês, mas eu não sou bom o suficiente pra fazer isso direito em português.) (P.S.2: sei que também não sou uma brastemp escrevendo em inglês, mas já dá pra enganar, né?)

1 comentários:

    'Ta ficando meio emo, hem companheiro? : D

    Brincadeiras a parte. Muito bom o poema.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum